Accesing the ISA Port

I have a kind of a problem because I am working om a projekt, about Bluetooth communication.

My assignment is to make a program in Visual Basic, which i capable om "talking" between 2 pc's, and it has to be done via Bluetooth ofcourse. I have a Bluetooth PCMCIA card in both my pc's, and they are mounted/places on the ISA port.
And this is my problem??!?!?!?

I have worked with the comm port & seriel port, and knows that you there use a com control, but I can't find a control for the ISA port(probably because it is so rare & difficult to work with).
Do you know how to establish communication with the ISA port???, is i a adress I have to use or what.

I really hope that you can help me, because time is running out, and i really would like to acomplish my assignment.

If you know about some book that can help me, then please write it to me.

Thomas Nielsen (Student at the Higher Technical Academy)
Denmark

Mail to:
1)[email protected]
2)[email protected]

Comments

• : I have a kind of a problem because I am working om a projekt, about Bluetooth communication.
    :
    : My assignment is to make a program in Visual Basic, which i capable om "talking" between 2 pc's, and it has to be done via Bluetooth ofcourse. I have a Bluetooth PCMCIA card in both my pc's, and they are mounted/places on the ISA port.
    : And this is my problem??!?!?!?
    :
    : I have worked with the comm port & seriel port, and knows that you there use a com control, but I can't find a control for the ISA port(probably because it is so rare & difficult to work with).
    : Do you know how to establish communication with the ISA port???, is i a adress I have to use or what.
    :
    : I really hope that you can help me, because time is running out, and i really would like to acomplish my assignment.
    :
    : If you know about some book that can help me, then please write it to me.
    :
    : Thomas Nielsen (Student at the Higher Technical Academy)
    : Denmark
    :
    : Mail to:
    : 1)[email protected]
    : 2)[email protected]
    : Basically you have to know the ins and outs of the design of the PCMCIA card that would carry your bluetooth signal. I don't really think that this type of thing is a cramming subject because a lot of planning and design should be put on this thing okay.