Beta testing

I'm just posting this request in the hopes that someone will take a few minutes to try out a new shareware game. It was developed under Win2000 and should be compatible with Win95, 98, and any other Windows version supporting DirectX 8. Unfortunately, I don't have win95 or 98 and am unable to confirm its compatibility.

If you happen to try it out, I'd love to know what the results were, whether you encountered any problems or not, and what your system specs are. The game can be downloaded at www.yamisoft.com/hepumia/hepumia101.zip

Thanks
[email protected]

Comments

• What game is this? I'll be happy to test it out in 98se and ME.

------------------------------------------
    The art of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his!

• Hepumia is a new 2D game we've just completed and are currently setting up for release. If you like, you can find more info about it at http://www.yamisoft.com/hepumia

Thanks

: What game is this? I'll be happy to test it out in 98se and ME.
    :
    : ------------------------------------------
    : The art of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his!
    :
    :

• OK I'm downloading right now.

Nice server - i'm getting 200-350 kb/s

The art of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his!

• Yep game works with my computer. Here is specs if you want:

Pentium III 866MHz, 383MB RAM
    Windows ME, DX8

ATI Radeon 64MB DDR - AGP

...interesting game with nice graphics, couldn't uncover any bugs. Not my type of game though.

• Awesome, thanks a million PhrostByte! As for the game not being your type, well, we had to start on a smaller scale.. at least it got done. :)

Thanks again, much appreciated.

: Yep game works with my computer. Here is specs if you want:
    :
    : Pentium III 866MHz, 383MB RAM
    : Windows ME, DX8
    :
    : ATI Radeon 64MB DDR - AGP
    :
    :
    :
    : ...interesting game with nice graphics, couldn't uncover any bugs. Not my type of game though.
    :
    : ------------------------------------------
    : The art of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his!
    :
    :

• : I'm just posting this request in the hopes that someone will take a few minutes to try out a new shareware game. It was developed under Win2000 and should be compatible with Win95, 98, and any other Windows version supporting DirectX 8. Unfortunately, I don't have win95 or 98 and am unable to confirm its compatibility.
    :
    : If you happen to try it out, I'd love to know what the results were, whether you encountered any problems or not, and what your system specs are. The game can be downloaded at www.yamisoft.com/hepumia/hepumia101.zip
    :
    : Thanks
    : [email protected]
    :
    :

I will Test it on WinNT.

• No go for NT. I got an ordinal Not Found error. the ordinal 11 could not be located in the dynamic link library DSOUND.dll.

• Thanks for the help! hmm.. Do you have NT4.0 with service pack 5 installed? I'm assuming you have DirectX 8 as well?

: No go for NT. I got an ordinal Not Found error. the ordinal 11 could not be located in the dynamic link library DSOUND.dll.
    :

• : Thanks for the help! hmm.. Do you have NT4.0 with service pack 5 installed? I'm assuming you have DirectX 8 as well?
    :
    : : No go for NT. I got an ordinal Not Found error. the ordinal 11 could not be located in the dynamic link library DSOUND.dll.
    : :
    :
    I wanna beta test it.. but the link doesnt work.

• : : Thanks for the help! hmm.. Do you have NT4.0 with service pack 5 installed? I'm assuming you have DirectX 8 as well?
    : : : No go for NT. I got an ordinal Not Found error. the ordinal 11 could not be located in the dynamic link library DSOUND.dll.
    : : :
    : I wanna beta test it.. but the link doesnt work.
    :
    :
    Yes. But who knows DirectX can be funky some times. I have Service pack 6A installed. NT4.0.