New Classic Shootem-up demo...

http://www.blitzcoder.com/cgi-bin/showcase/showcase_showentry.pl?id=DREAM09092001083635&comments=no

ok that is the link to our new shooter game......me and my brother have been making a game in the genre we used to play on computers like the Amiga and Amstrad cpc 464.......we have added new graphics not so pixelated as the old ones but still the same style and playability....

Make sure you have DirectX7 or higher..any probs let us know and give us your machine specs to give us a clue..

We ran the demo on a cyrix 233mhz, 32 meg, geforce2 32 meg card

and a
1 ghz, 512meg, tnt2 32 meg

good luck and hope to hear from ya soon..
INVENTIVEDREAMS
www.angelfire.com/ut2/dreamnite/main.htm

Comments

• Off topic !
    How is possible to put a geforce2 card on a board designed fo cyrix cpu ? AFAIK geforce2 need an AGP port to work , do u have such a port on your old board ?

: We ran the demo on a cyrix 233mhz, 32 meg, geforce2 32 meg card
    :
    : and a
    : 1 ghz, 512meg, tnt2 32 meg
    :

Why do u use the geforce card on the weak computer and a tnt2 on the powerfull one ?
    why don't u change them ?

• : Off topic !
    : How is possible to put a geforce2 card on a board designed fo cyrix cpu ? AFAIK geforce2 need an AGP port to work , do u have such a port on your old board ?
    :
    : : We ran the demo on a cyrix 233mhz, 32 meg, geforce2 32 meg card
    : :
    : : and a
    : : 1 ghz, 512meg, tnt2 32 meg
    : :
    :
    : Why do u use the geforce card on the weak computer and a tnt2 on the powerfull one ?
    : why don't u change them ?
    :
    :

• well it is a pci geforce2 for one....that and the 233 is mine the 1ghz tnt2 is my brothers......enough of an explanation.....logic doesn't alwys give you the answers.....lol...not that its any of ya buisness too......lol
    :

• i'm not trying to pick on you dream, simply give some advice.

a 32meg gforce2 on a system that small is not even going to come close to running at a fraction of its potential. you should get a better system to put that card in. it's not even worth having it in there. the gforce is proably more powerful than the rest of the system

good job on the demo though :)
    ran fine on my work machine (p2 300mhz laptop, 196mgs ram, shitty unknown graphics card, really slow piece of shit machine.)