Access to MS Access

This is a legit request - honest! I have an Access database that is passworded. I don't know the password and no one still here knows the password. Is there a way to disable or otherwise circumvent the password protection? I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the version is Access 98.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Comments

• For my knowledge, there is no Access 98, unless you are talking about the Mac version of office.

if you dunot have the database password, thats means you have no way to access the database using the 'normal way'. To really go into it, you gonna think a way to crack down the database of yours to retrieve the password.

Unless it is not a database password, then you can try to import the table or others from another new database project.

: This is a legit request - honest! I have an Access database that is passworded. I don't know the password and no one still here knows the password. Is there a way to disable or otherwise circumvent the password protection? I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the version is Access 98.
    :
    : Can anybody help?
    :
    : Thanks
    :

Neo Gigs
    http://communities.msn.com.my/VisualBasicwithNeo

• Thanks Neo. You're right, Access 98 is my mistake. I have Access 2000 myself. It turns out that the database we need to get into is Access 2000. I dug around on the net and found a password recovery site (www.passwordnow.com). I used the service up to the point where it asked for a credit card number. At that point, it guarantees that it can recover the password. So all I'm waiting on at this point is for the company big wigs to agree to pay the service fee.

Thanks again!

: For my knowledge, there is no Access 98, unless you are talking about the Mac version of office.
    :
    : if you dunot have the database password, thats means you have no way to access the database using the 'normal way'. To really go into it, you gonna think a way to crack down the database of yours to retrieve the password.
    :
    : Unless it is not a database password, then you can try to import the table or others from another new database project.
    :
    : : This is a legit request - honest! I have an Access database that is passworded. I don't know the password and no one still here knows the password. Is there a way to disable or otherwise circumvent the password protection? I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the version is Access 98.
    : :
    : : Can anybody help?
    : : Thanks
    :
    : Neo Gigs
    : http://communities.msn.com.my/VisualBasicwithNeo
    :
    :