VB Programmer needed

This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced VB programmer to work from home on a per project basis. We are a young company with an established prototype software program. This program now needs to be rewritten in VB (from MS Access). Initial conversion has taken place but a lot of tidying up is required.

Since the program concept is ours we keep all rights but as the company grows, the possibility of a partnership and shares exists for the right person. A ny combination of straight payment / royalties / partnership is possible.

If you're interested, contact [email protected]

Comments

• Hi, my name is Elie Kochman.

I am 19 and live in Toronto, Ontario. I am in my first year of computer science at York University, and have experience using Access and programming in VB, Java, and HTML. I do not know the details of what the conversion you mentioned entails, but I may be qualified to fill the position.

Past work in Access includes building a massive database for a fund raising organization, a sorting database for controlling purchases for one of the major travel companies, and tutoring various students at my high school in making databases for various projects. In Visual Basic I have completed two courses, and was assigned as the class tutor in my senior year at high school, where I was basically the teachers assistant (and in some cases taught the teacher a few things).

If you could send me the details of the opening, as well as what financial reimbursement you were considering, then I could examine the opportunity a little more carefully. As well, I would appreciate it if you could send me some information about your company and its history. I went to your site (www.eflsoft.com) but there is nothing there.

I hope to hear more details from you soon.

Elie Kochman

PS I have sent this by e-mail as well, but it was returned to me the first time, and I am not sure that it will get through the second, so I am posting this here.
    Later in life you will be more disappointed by the things you haven't done than by those you have. So cast off the bowlines and sail away into the seas of opportunity.

• : This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced VB programmer to work from home on a per project basis. We are a young company with an established prototype software program. This program now needs to be rewritten in VB (from MS Access). Initial conversion has taken place but a lot of tidying up is required.
    :
    : Since the program concept is ours we keep all rights but as the company grows, the possibility of a partnership and shares exists for the right person. A ny combination of straight payment / royalties / partnership is possible.
    :
    : If you're interested, contact [email protected]
    :
    :
    :

Hi,

I have 2 years of exp. in VB, u can contact me at [email protected] for more information. currently i'm working for new york base company.

Ravi.

• : This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced VB programmer to work from home on a per project basis. We are a young company with an established prototype software program. This program now needs to be rewritten in VB (from MS Access). Initial conversion has taken place but a lot of tidying up is required.
    :
    : Since the program concept is ours we keep all rights but as the company grows, the possibility of a partnership and shares exists for the right person. A ny combination of straight payment / royalties / partnership is possible.
    :
    :
    :
    :

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Currenly lecturing visual basic at Edinburgh University and would like to get involved in some other stuff.
    Contact me if you require

• Hi.
    My name is Mohsen Al-Mudllal, I have BCs civil engineer. But realy I make as programmer and teacher in special computer center , I have 2 years expeinace in the following fields.
    1- Visual Basic programming
    2- Oracle Programming. (SQl, PL/SQL, Form, and Report)
    3- Macromedia Flash
    4- Adope photo shop.
    5- Matlab
    6- Basic principles of visual c++
    7- Introduction to java

And now prepare to have MCSD in visual basic. “ Will finish it during 2 months “

My experiences:
    1- Toefl Program , the main idea of this project was the link between visual basic and flash
    2- Cartoon Film with flash and 3d studio.

Hope that if can I have job in ur company
    My address is
    Isreal , Gaza
    Tel 97259834386
    Fax 97283855665
    Email [email protected]

• I am a recent graduate of computer science, I'd be interested in some projects for VB, Please email the details at [email protected]
    : This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced VB programmer to work from home on a per project basis. We are a young company with an established prototype software program. This program now needs to be rewritten in VB (from MS Access). Initial conversion has taken place but a lot of tidying up is required.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• Hi,
    I am a Visual Basic programmer for 3 years. (version 6.0 Professional
    Edition), and about 10 years of experience using QuickBASIC and
    Power Basic. I know how to use the windows API.

I'm very interested in doing this (and future projects).
    Patrick L. Veenstra

• I am a Visual Basic Programmer with over three years of experience. What you want is exactly what I do. Please contact me at [email protected] if you need my help. I am currenlty in the US.

Thankyou.

• [blue]
    Hello,
    I am a vb programmer and I mainly do Internet related applications. I mainly work on RentACoder.com and you can see my ratings here: http://www.RentACoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=167133&txtFromURL=AId_167133

My rates are quite low, ie. [b]$25/hour[/b], because I am from a region (India), where average salaries for software developers are very low, while the level of professionalism is quite high.

You may contact me directly at [black]saurabh0(at)hotmail.com[/black]

Best Regards
    Saurabh :-)
    [/blue][hr]

: This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced VB programmer to work from home on a per project basis. We are a young company with an established prototype software program. This program now needs to be rewritten in VB (from MS Access). Initial conversion has taken place but a lot of tidying up is required.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :