Programmer needed for Q2

Hello, I am developing a modification for the game Quake2. If you have any knowledge of programming that you think would help the production of this, please visit : http://www2.crosswinds.net/manchester/~kyrandos/

Its a non profit deal, but you will get your name out in the public and have something to show possible employers

Comments

• : Hello, I am developing a modification for the game Quake2. If you have any knowledge of programming that you think would help the production of this, please visit : http://www2.crosswinds.net/manchester/~kyrandos/

: Its a non profit deal, but you will get your name out in the public and have something to show possible employers

Hahaha.. you make me laugh. Do you know how INCREDIBLY complicated the Quake 2 source code is? Not only that, but _id_ didn't add much in the way of comments to help anyone out. Also it is totally optimized to make it run fast. I doubt you'll find anyone with the skills necessary to modify a near-perfect game like Quake 2.

Maybe spend you time and make a good modification FOR Quake 2.

-Xotor-

• : : Hello, I am developing a modification for the game Quake2.

: Hahaha.. you make me laugh. Do you know how INCREDIBLY complicated the Quake 2 source code is? Not only that, but _id_ didn't add much in the way of comments to help anyone out. Also it is totally optimized to make it run fast. I doubt you'll find anyone with the skills necessary to modify a near-perfect game like Quake 2.

: Maybe spend you time and make a good modification FOR Quake 2.

Hmm...

Xotor, I noticed that you haven't red Kyrandos's message throughly. He says that he is making modification FOR Q2, and you seem to be telling to him that not to make Q2, but to create modification FOR Q2...

Where's the difference? :)

Or, have I missed something?

-Sepi

• : : : Hello, I am developing a modification for the game Quake2.

: : Hahaha.. you make me laugh. Do you know how INCREDIBLY complicated the Quake 2 source code is? Not only that, but _id_ didn't add much in the way of comments to help anyone out. Also it is totally optimized to make it run fast. I doubt you'll find anyone with the skills necessary to modify a near-perfect game like Quake 2.

: : Maybe spend you time and make a good modification FOR Quake 2.

: Hmm...

: Xotor, I noticed that you haven't red Kyrandos's message throughly. He says that he is making modification FOR Q2, and you seem to be telling to him that not to make Q2, but to create modification FOR Q2...

: Where's the difference? :)

: Or, have I missed something?

: -Sepi

Whoops (slaps his forehead), I must have been under the impression that he wanted to modify the source code itself.

-Xotor-