Readonly Combobox

Hello,

I'm new to Delhpi programming and have a question.

Is it possible to make a combobox readonly in Delphi?
And how can I make it readonly?

Thanx for all your help.

Best regards,

Iarwain.

Comments

• : Hello,
    :
    : I'm new to Delhpi programming and have a question.
    :
    : Is it possible to make a combobox readonly in Delphi?
    : And how can I make it readonly?
    :
    : Thanx for all your help.
    :
    : Best regards,
    :
    : Iarwain.
    :
    Set the Style property to csDropDownList.
  • [color=Blue][size=2]Hi.

To prevent the user from typing the edit part of the combobox set the style property to csDropDownList.

To prevent the user from even choosing a selection set the enabled property to False. If you don't like the greyed out appearance when enabled is false, place the combobox on a TPanel, then just disable the panel instead of the combobox. [/size][/color]

To prevent the user from typing the edit part of the combobox set the style property to csDropDownList.

To prevent the user from even choosing a selection set the enabled property to False. If you don't like the greyed out appearance when enabled is false, place the combobox on a TPanel, then just disable the panel instead of the combobox. [/color]

To prevent the user from even choosing a selection set the enabled property to False. If you don't like the greyed out appearance when enabled is false, place the combobox on a TPanel, then just disable the panel instead of the combobox. [/color]
  • I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to

experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I

like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my

face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I

like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in

summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I

like to be surrounded by people. I like country peace, I like metropolis? noise; I like the beautiful west lake in

Hangzhou, I like the flat cornfield in Champaign. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and

romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh.

I always wanted to be a great writer, like Victor Hugo who wrote "Les Miserable", or like Roman Roland who wrote

"John Christopher". They have influenced millions of people through their books. I also wanted to be a great

psychologist, like William James or Sigmund Freud, who could read people? mind. Of course, I am nowhere close to

these people, yet. I am just someone who does some teaching, some research, and some writing. But my dream is still

alive.

[img]http://www.greatwuyi.com/forum/attachments/month_0901/20090128_69d95d7628f71fe65823JSfP4QpEAVvM.jpg[/img]

Florida Chapter Address: 341 N. Maitland Avenue, Suite 115. Maitland, FL, 32751. Phone: (407) 599-5027. Fax: (407)

647-9636. Email: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
    Ads by Google
    [url=http://www.coachoutletreviews.com]Coach outlet[/url] - Find your bags value instantly. Free service. Get funny

at here
    [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutletstorereviews.com]coach factory outlet[/url]- 1) Type In Someone's Name 2) Find

Their Obituary Instantly! - you will have a good time
    [url=http://www.coachhandbagsreviews.net]Coach Handbags[/url]- A Lawyer Will Answer You Now! Discuss Until You're

Satisfied. - happy everyday here