Best way to make a username & password database

Hi there I am trying to make a Username & Password database but I dont no were to start!

can you help me out with information! thanks

your dev

Comments

• : Hi there I am trying to make a Username & Password database but I dont no were to start!
    :
    : can you help me out with information! thanks
    :
    : your dev
    :

Hi!

Obviously you'll need a database with a "user" column, and a "password" column. I guess that's not the answer you were looking for...

You'll want to encrypt the passwords, so nobody can just poke into the database file and see al the passwords.

What language will you be using? What database?

Maybe we can give you better help if we know a bit more?

[purple]Melissa[/purple]

• hi Melissa yes i need to no how to go about this i am not good at database i will maybe use access!! dont no you have a good one????

mail me if you want

wilcosoftware@operamail.com
  • How do you encrypt the password you place in the database?

-Flat

: : Hi there I am trying to make a Username & Password database but I dont no were to start!
    : :
    : : can you help me out with information! thanks
    : : your dev
    :
    : Hi!
    :
    : Obviously you'll need a database with a "user" column, and a "password" column. I guess that's not the answer you were looking for...
    :
    : You'll want to encrypt the passwords, so nobody can just poke into the database file and see al the passwords.
    :
    : What language will you be using? What database?
    :
    : Maybe we can give you better help if we know a bit more?
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : [purple]Melissa[/purple]
    :
    :