Posting Notification Bug

Over the past few weeks I have posted several messages, and said to have a notification sent when someone replies. However, I did not recieve any notifications, although there were several responses to my posts. This morning, I checked my e-mail and found ten notices, each containing between 1 and 8 new posts, some of which were the posts to which I had initially responded to. Some of them were a few weeks old, and were mixed in with messages that were posted yesterday. I think you had better check over the system that you are using to send out these e-mails.

There are two methods in software design. One is to make the program so simple that there are obviously no flaws, the other is to make the program so complicated that there are no obvious flaws.

Comments

• Yes you are right. It was the same with me!
    Firestorm
    blue_surfer2000@yahoo.de
    ;-)

• I have fixed (I hope) that problem earlier this week and it should now work again. I also got some server trouble earlier this week that caused all the old notifications to be resent.

Let me know if ifs still a problem.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]