PostgreSQL Data Access Components
Submitted By: corelab
Rating: (Not rated)
PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to PostgreSQL database servers from the following IDEs:
Embarcadero RAD Studio XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009, CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, Delphi 2007 for Win32, C++Builder 2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Delphi 2005, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, Delphi 7,6, C++Builder 6, Lazarus and FreePascal for Win32 and Linux.
60-day fully functional trial versions of all products are available on Devart web site: www.devart.com/pgdac/download.html
PgDAC is designed to help programmers develop really lightweight, faster and cleaner PostgreSQL database applications without deploying any additional libraries.
PgDAC works directly through TCP/IP protocol and does not use the PostgreSQL client library. As data is transferred from socket to storage without additional buffers, the PgDAC performance is kept on the highest level.
* Direct access to server data without using client library
* Full support of the latest versions of PostgreSQL Server
* VCL, VCL.NET, and LCL versions of library available
* Support for all PostgreSQL Server data types
* Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
* Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly reexecuting certain operations
* All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
* Automatic data updating with TPgQuery, TPgTable, and TPgStoredProc components
* Unicode and national charset support
* Supports many PostgreSQL-specific features, such as notifications, notices, and sequences
* Advanced script execution functionality with the TPgScript component
* Support for using macros in SQL
NOTE: Some downloads must be obtained through publishers´s site.
Do you want to get your software listed on this site? Go to our
Add Your Rating