I'm willing to work with a MSFlexGrid to get displayed:
1) 7 columns header each title with a days of week (complete date, i.e. 20/02/03)
2) first column header should have no title
3) second column header should have today's date (Date), second one (Date + 1), third (Date + 2) and so on.
4) Under first column header first column cell should have numbers (1, 2, 3 and so on). These are not infinite, so this is not a problem, they can be put manually (with .col(0) cell1.text = "1", etc.)
5) The cells will contain names of people. Clicking them I should have to enter in other sub to treat this informations elsewhere.
6) The result should be: if "Smith John&" arrives on 20/02/03 and stays up to 22/02/03 at row belonging to .col(0) cell(4) i should see this name Smith John displayed in cells under columns headers 20-21-22/02/03 row 4.
(These names are already stored in a .mdb databases (.recordset.fields.("name").value)
The problem is: how to obtain with a loop all dates in column headers avoiding to write manually 365 column headers for years (and this with a perpetual calendar whenever valid) !! Note that horizontal bar should move the grid on the right and on the left side showing on the right increasing dates (respect the today's date) and on the left decreasing one (just to see past informations).
I tried many method but unsuccesfully. Does someone has a solution ?