I need to develop a business game of the type "browser based" form filling appication with some statistical graphics and tables, and it must be in JAVA.
Being new to AJAX, I´m informed that ZK is the best platform today.
In this stage, the things that bother me (although but I´ve not started yet to study ZK.) are:
1) The server must be heavily Database Driven.
2) I need to store all the form fillings submited by the players.
3) The options of the players must be processed by the simulator engine wich will be on the server.
4) It must be possible to initiate a one-to-one text based private communication between any two players.
5) I´ve to catch and store all those communications.
Is all of this possible?
Or should Î consider Java Applets?
Thanks in advance,