How to Convert Video files to PSP Format ?
1. Download the fastest video to PSP converter software Lenogo Video to PSP Converter at
and install it.
2. Connect a PSP to your computer with USB cable , start PSP, and select "USB Connection" to connect PSP with PC.
Tip: If it is the first time you play a video on PSP, you need create a directory "\MP_ROOT\100MNV01" on the memory stick of your PSP. For example, if the memory stick is driver J: on your PC, you need create a directory like: "J:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01".
3. Launch Lenogo Video to PSP Converter.
4. Click "Add File" button and you'll see a dialog below. If you want to see the full list of all supported video formats, the check the "Advanced Mode (for more video formats)" checkbox. Select the video file you want to convert, and click "Open" button.
5. This dialog shows the contents table of the the movies to be converted.
6. If you have properly connected a PSP to your PC, when you start Lenogo Video to PSP Converter, the software will automatically detects PSP memory stick video directory which you'll see in "Save as" box, e.g. "J:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01\". It is recommended that you don't change the directory. The software will also create a PSP-ready title which you don't need change either.
7. Now click "Convert" to start converting. The display on the top shows the converting progress. You may also preview the movie in the Preview Display on the right.
8. When the conversion is completed, the result files are in your PSP and ready to playback. If you will convert other movies, select menu "Edit -> Remove All", and then go to the step
Tip: Lenogo Video to PSP Converter will create a new video file on PSP which will not overwrite the old ones.