Hi there. We are a games company in London, UK looking for coders to help us write DS, Wii and PC games. Please take a look at the person spec below and get in touch if it's close to your skills/experience...
Intermediate level C++ games programmer needed:
• Will need a good understanding of games development.
• Experience of both console and PC development preferred.
• Working on both new and existing platforms, applicants that have 1 published title accredited to them preferred, and possess an ability to work as part of a small team under tight deadlines.
Key skills required are:
• Knowledge of C/C++.
• Good knowledge of game programming, ideally with knowledge of developing multi-player online games also.
• Adapt in both OOP, and more open designs practices.
• Sound mathematic skills.
• A good understanding of game design and graphic design processes.
• Good communication skills.
• Proven track record of working as part of a team.
Would suit perfectly someone seeking their second games industry job.