wooga operates at the intersection of the two biggest online trends: Online Games and Social Networking.
To support the significant growth of our business, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated
Intern (m/f) – Quality Assurance (QA)
The position comes with an attractive compensation and its minimum duration will be 3 months. You will learn the basics of software releases and production in the field of online games. You will work in challenging projects with a young, successful team and get to know high traffic volume games close up.
QA is a perfect starting point for future jobs in the product, IT or marketing environment.
• Test new versions of our games and server interfaces
• Assure the optimal performance of the games in operation
• Get a deep understanding of the games and platform to be able to write very good bug reports
• Help developing test protocols, test automation and test cases
Required skills and experience:
• You have a IT-related educational background or you want to develop one
• Distinctive research, problem solving and analytic skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with highly technical management team
• Very good Microsoft Excel-Skills
• Must be well organized with attention to detail and capable of handling multiple projects and ad hoc requests for information simultaneously
• High internet affinity, strong user of social networks (Facebook, MySpace, studiVZ etc.)
• First-hand experience with online games (as a player)
• Minimum Score of 1500 on our new Game Brain Buddies
• Advanced English language skills (complete communication is in English, e.g. game documentation etc.)
wooga (www.wooga.net) is a young company in the fast growing market of online games. We develop and market high quality “social games”, i.e. casual games in the context of social networks. Founded by experienced entrepreneurs, our company has already launched its first game, Brain Buddies. We are a highly motivated, hard-working, and well-funded team, located in the heart of Berlin. Your workplace is characterized by a dynamic environment, pure start-up feeling.
Contact wooga: Please send your digital application to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn. Mrs. Silla.