My name is Ian Wells and I am a co-founder of HiLo Tickets, LLC.
We are interested in hiring a CTO with extensive experience in the following fields:
- Chron Jobs
- Social Networking integration
- Graphic design
The ideal candidate will be placed on the board, and have stock options effective immediately.
HiLo Tickets is an interactive auction-style market place for consumers to purchase tickets. In contrast to the traditional “bidding” sites for tickets where consumers place bids reflecting what they will pay, HiLo starts all auctions at one cent, and every time a bid is made, the auction increases by an amount between one and five cents. The site ONLY auctions off SOLD-OUT, high demand events, as opposed to dumping unsold inventory from teams that can’t sell out.
Users purchase bid credits before and during the auction. These credits allow the buyer to become the “high bidder” until they are outbid by a competitor. When the timer runs out, the “high bidder” wins the auction. The company estimates the final bid price for the tickets will be between 75% and 80% below face value.
In addition to this new style of ticket sales, the company also guarantees its customers a 100% refund of lost bids. If an individual spends $50 on an auction, uses all of his or her credits and does not win, the company provides the customer with a user-specific promotion code for he or she to use during check out from the site’s “Buy Now” market, which has more than $1 billion worth of ticket inventory to choose from. This code discounts the total price of the desired tickets by the $50 credit.
- Management of HiLo Tickets, LLC current PHP and ASP script.
- Editing + developing our current code & script to optimize customer experience
- Reviewing traffic/activity and ensuring website capacity
- Updating Design of Website/Social Media/Advertisements
- Updating website features
- Working/brainstorming on future projects – applications, new features
- Programming Experience w/ previous work examples
- Thorough understanding of content and web development processes.
- Available at ALL times
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- You MUST reside in the United States, and preferably in the Northeast.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven attention to detail
- Desire to work for a start-up
This position requires zero financial investment. However, if the candidate elects to add personal capital to the project, HiLo Tickets, LLC will negotiate new stock options.
For more information, please review:
If interested, please contact: