Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 2:25 AM
Like other mail clients and database applications, Microsoft Entourage also uses a daemon to perform maintenance activities without being initiated by user. The Microsoft Database Daemon enables reminders and notifications to work even if the Microsoft Office applications are closed. It is used for all time access of the database. However, sometimes it gets damaged and may cause database inaccessibility. This behavior leads to data loss and put you in need of Microsoft Entourage repair
As a real-time example of such problems with Microsoft Database Daemon, you may run across the following error message when you start MS Entourage for Mac:
“The Database Daemon has encountered an unknown error. The daemon will need to quit, and Entourage may need to be force quit.”
The problem occurs every time you start the application. It makes all your critical data inaccessible and put you in need of Entourage database recovery solutions...
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 1:12 AM
Microsoft Entourage database is an efficient and powerful storage mechanism for your valuable E-mails, contacts, notes, and more. As the size of your database grows, it can develop a large amount of wasted space that eventually leads to database inconsistencies and even database corruption. In order to handle such issues, Microsoft Office for Mac includes Database Utility to help you repair Entourage database
You may need to rebuild Entourage database in a number of situations, which include the following ones:
• MS Entourage does not open, quits unexpectedly, or stops responding.
• You can not access items from the database or it opens the items that you have not selected to open.
• You see some blank lines in the message list or in contacts list.
• Entourage does not display the contact entries properly.
• Added information of the Entourage is not displayed, such as events, appointments, and more...
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 4:12 AM
Microsoft Entourage is one of the most popular E-mail clients and it has all the features that an ideal E-mail application should have. Among a wide range of features and functionalities, Entourage enables you to sync your E-mails, contacts, and other data with iPhone, iCal, iPad, and iPod. It keeps all your significant data updated on all the devices. However, sometimes this service may cause problems and errors while accessing Entourage. It may even cause data loss and you have to recover Entourage database
to get your data back.
As a practical example of this issue with your Microsoft Entourage 2008 or 2004 account, you may run across the below error message while using any of the version of Mac Entourage:
“Microsoft Sync Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”...
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 at 2:18 AM
Like all other databases, Entourage database also grows with time and over time it becomes very large in size. The most recommended size of the Entourage database is up to 5 GB. When it exceeds that, Entourage starts performing very slow and sometimes may become inaccessible. This situation can even lead to data loss and put you in need of Entourage repair solutions.
When the size of Entourage database grows up, you may run across some corruption errors, which suggest you to repair the database. As a practical example of this problem, you may run across the following problems with a large Entourage database:
• When you start Entourage, it does not open and it says that database is not readable.
• Error message suggests you to run the repair process using Database Utility.
• You run repair on the database multiple times, but it fails every time.
• You remove preferences files and corrupted fonts, but the problem is not resolved...
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 4:45 AM
Microsoft Entourage stores all your significant mails, tasks, contacts, project files, and other data in a safe and reliable database. You can create several Identities in one database to create different user accounts. The database lets you simply backup your Identity by exporting it to RGE file using Export option under File menu. However, under some situations, it may become inaccessible due to corruption and cause data loss. At this point of time, you have to opt for Entourage recovery software
to get your critical data back.
For example, when you open Microsoft Entourage 2008 to access your critical data, you may run across any of the following errors:
• The Office database is damaged.
• Entourage cannot access your data. To try to fix the problem, rebuild database.
• The action could not be completed. An unknown error (4362) occurred.
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Software crashes and freeze issues are very common. Such problems may occur with any application at any point of time. Strange behavior of the applications is also a very common problem. For example, Entourage may start behaving unexpectedly, even if you have closed the application properly last time when you used it. Such issues sometimes can even lead to data loss and put you in need of Entourage database recovery
As a real-life example of this issue with Entourage, you may find that Entourage saves all the emails, which you receive, as .EML folder. The .EML file does not have any subject line and you can not open it. When you attempt to delete the folder from your account, it remove whole message and cause data loss.
This problem may occur due to any of the following reasons:
• Entourage account preferences or the account itself are corrupted.
• Entourage Identity is damaged and email client is unable to read it properly...
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Time Machine is the most advanced and comprehensive backup tool from Apple. It is part of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and later versions. The backup application enables you to schedule backup on Time Machine drive. You can use backup drive to restore your Mac machine to an earlier version. However, Time Machine is not effective with Entourage database. You may experience some issues with Entourage after restoring the backup. Such problems lead to data loss and put you in need of Entourage database recovery solutions.
For more details about this problem, consider the following scenarios:
• You have a Time Machine drive to regularly backup all your data, including Entourage database.
• Your system crashes or you reinstall the operating system.
• You restore all your data from Time Machine backup and start Entourage.
• Entourage can not locate and access the database. All your significant mails, contacts, notes, and other entourage data are inaccessible...
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 at 11:49 PM
MS Entourage is an efficient E-mail application that offers a wide range of features over other popular mail clients. It allows you to configure several types of accounts, including POP, IMAP, and Exchange Server. However, there are some situations where application may free while receiving data from any of your accounts. You may not face any problem while sending the mails. It may happen due to corrupted messages in your account and put you in need of Entourage repair
For instance, you may run across the following scenarios while working on your Microsoft Entourage application:
• You click on Send/Receive button.
• Entourage sends mail perfectly, but freezes while receiving mails.
• Entourage crashes and you have to force quit it.
• You reinstall office but the problem persists.
The problem happens every time your email client starts receiving mails from the server. In such situations, you need to identify the problem and fix it using Entourage database recovery solutions to get your data back...
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2011 at 11:45 AM
As the size of Entourage database increase, application may start performing slowly. It happens with every database and simply deleting the E-mails or attachments is not enough to free up the disk space. Entourage’s Database Utility has an option to compact database that help you decrease the database size. However, sometimes E-mail client may start behaving strangely after removing messages. It makes your data inaccessible and you have to recover Entourage database
to get your data back.
You may face the following problems with Microsoft Entourage after deleting E-mails from account or emptying the Deleted Items folder:
• Blank gray area in preview pane that hides one or more messages. The problem also occurs in Sent Items folder.
• You can not delete some messages, contacts, or other Entourage database objects.
• Some items of the Entourage applications are not shown in the main preview pane...