Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 at 1:12 AM
Microsoft Entourage database is an efficient and powerful storage mechanism for your valuable E-mails, contacts, notes, and more. As the size of your database grows, it can develop a large amount of wasted space that eventually leads to database inconsistencies and even database corruption. In order to handle such issues, Microsoft Office for Mac includes Database Utility to help you repair Entourage database
You may need to rebuild Entourage database in a number of situations, which include the following ones:
• MS Entourage does not open, quits unexpectedly, or stops responding.
• You can not access items from the database or it opens the items that you have not selected to open.
• You see some blank lines in the message list or in contacts list.
• Entourage does not display the contact entries properly.
• Added information of the Entourage is not displayed, such as events, appointments, and more...
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Software crashes and freeze issues are very common. Such problems may occur with any application at any point of time. Strange behavior of the applications is also a very common problem. For example, Entourage may start behaving unexpectedly, even if you have closed the application properly last time when you used it. Such issues sometimes can even lead to data loss and put you in need of Entourage database recovery
As a real-life example of this issue with Entourage, you may find that Entourage saves all the emails, which you receive, as .EML folder. The .EML file does not have any subject line and you can not open it. When you attempt to delete the folder from your account, it remove whole message and cause data loss.
This problem may occur due to any of the following reasons:
• Entourage account preferences or the account itself are corrupted.
• Entourage Identity is damaged and email client is unable to read it properly...