Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

missing operating system

when i boot i get an error message missing operating system. i am running win 95. i can see all files on the harddrive with a dir command from the c:. i tried a win 95 start up disk, say it is starting win95 the the a: shows up. or with out this process i get the error message missing operating system.

any ideas are greatly appreciated

tom

Comments

• : when i startup my pc i get an error message "missing operating system". i am trying to run win95. i can see all files on the hard drive with a dir command from the c:. i tried a win 95 start up disk, says it is starting win95 then the a: shows up. or with out this process i get the error message missing operating system.

is there a command from the c: to run windows 95?

: any ideas are greatly appreciated

: tom

• : when i startup my pc i get an error message "missing operating system". i am trying to run win95. i can see all files on the hard drive with a dir command from the c:. i tried a win 95 start up disk, says it is starting win95 then the a: shows up. or with out this process i get the error message missing operating system.

is there a command from the c: to run windows 95?

: any ideas are greatly appreciated

: tom

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

________ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about { MATLAB, Perl, PHP, Scratch, C#, Objective-C, Delphi, Python, R, JavaScript, PL/SQL, C++, Go, Assembly, Visual Basic .NET, Ruby, Visual Basic, C, Swift, Java Awk, Alice, Lua, Julia, F#, SAS, Fortran, Prolog, Scala, ML, Apex, Ada, Clojure, FoxPro, Scheme, Kotlin, Crystal, Hack, Transact-SQL, Logo, Rust, VBScript, LabVIEW, COBOL, Lisp, Bash, Erlang, Dart, D, ABAP } _____