Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help! How to convert a word document into "tiff' format

Hello,

I need some help in converting a word document into "tiff" format. Is there some way in which I can do this in windows? Or is there some conversion software which I can purchase or download from the net? Need to know fast. Have a project to meet.

Thanks.

J

Comments

• How about using a fax software like faxination.

add a printer to your machine and when it asks for the printer, install the fax software and print the document selecting the fax printer. send it to yourself and you will recieve a tiff file attachment. That is how we use faxination, but I would imagine any fax software would do it.

• How about using a fax software like faxination.

add a printer to your machine and when it asks for the printer, install the fax software and print the document selecting the fax printer. send it to yourself and you will recieve a tiff file attachment. That is how we use faxination, but I would imagine any fax software would do it.

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

________ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about { Visual Basic .NET JavaScript C++ C# R MATLAB Java C PL/SQL PHP Python Scratch Perl Visual Basic Objective-C Delphi Ruby Swift Assembly Go Alice COBOL Kotlin Prolog Apex Logo F# SAS Ada Rust VBScript Hack Crystal Scala Erlang LabVIEW Dart ABAP Clojure Fortran Julia Awk Lisp Transact-SQL Bash D ML FoxPro Scheme Lua } _________