Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Passing Variables From Script To Script

what99what99 Member Posts: 42
I have two php scripts. One reads the inbox to my email form, and the other reads an individual email. I need to send the $message with a hypertext link to the page where a person reads an individual email. So all the links to the emails direct a person checkmail.php. No matter if they click the first email or the last. I just need to send the correct $message variable for the correct email clicked. I hope that was clear.

Thanks

Comments

• Alex_EldersonAlex_Elderson Member Posts: 104
    Hi,

Try this:

echo "script2
    ";

Alex Elderson

: I have two php scripts. One reads the inbox to my email form, and the other reads an individual email. I need to send the $message with a hypertext link to the page where a person reads an individual email. So all the links to the emails direct a person checkmail.php. No matter if they click the first email or the last. I just need to send the correct $message variable for the correct email clicked. I hope that was clear.
    :
    : Thanks
    :

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about { Visual Basic .NET Objective-C Go JavaScript MATLAB Delphi C R Ruby Swift PL/SQL Java Perl Python C# Assembly Visual Basic PHP Scratch C++ Transact-SQL ABAP Apex Dart COBOL F# Lua Scala Scheme Prolog Rust Erlang Logo SAS Kotlin D Bash ML Hack Ada Clojure VBScript LabVIEW Alice Awk Julia FoxPro Lisp Crystal Fortran } _____