Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

16 bit pure assembly: Memory adressing and file open for R/W

marlo_1981marlo_1981 Member Posts: 9
I have serious problems trying to figure out how to access the extended memory and I especialy need knowing that as I am using a high resolution of 800/600. I am used with Z80 assembly and there was only one page 64k. I desperately need to use more memory for graphix. I could use a sample .com file that opens a file longer than 640k and uses it to print a text on the screen, or something simpler. Please consider me slow minded in explaining the memory adressing and file open. I ran into a bunch of manuals than totaly killed me in trying to make sense.

Thank you
you can send anything to [email protected]

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ // http://forcoder.org // free video tutorials and ebooks about | MATLAB, JavaScript, Objective-C, Ruby, Visual Basic, Python, C, Visual Basic .NET, Scratch, Assembly, PL/SQL, PHP, Java, R, Delphi, Go, Swift, C#, C++, Perl Erlang, Bash, Julia, Scala, Awk, Ada, FoxPro, Scheme, Kotlin, Fortran, F#, LabVIEW, VBScript, ML, Lua, SAS, COBOL, Apex, Prolog, D, Hack, ABAP, Logo, Dart, Alice, Transact-SQL, Rust, Lisp, Clojure, Crystal | _________