Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Printing To The Printer In Graphics Mode

macrotechmacrotech Member Posts: 16
How can I print to the printer in graphics mode,VESA or VGA?

Comments

• ShoSho Member Posts: 22
    : How can I print to the printer in graphics mode,VESA or VGA?
    :
    You mean print graphics or text...?
    "Making an OS is about breaking the ridiculous rules of the current OSes so you can make your own ridiculous rules which will soon be broken." Sho

• macrotechmacrotech Member Posts: 16
    : : How can I print to the printer in graphics mode,VESA or VGA?
    : :
    : You mean print graphics or text...?
    : "Making an OS is about breaking the ridiculous rules of the current OSes so you can make your own ridiculous rules which will soon be broken." Sho
    :
    :
    :
    I mean both text and graphics

• ShoSho Member Posts: 22
    : : : How can I print to the printer in graphics mode,VESA or VGA?
    : : :
    : : You mean print graphics or text...?
    : : "Making an OS is about breaking the ridiculous rules of the current OSes so you can make your own ridiculous rules which will soon be broken." Sho
    : I mean both text and graphics
    :
    :
    There is no universal way to print graphics, but printing text is as simple as opening the file "LPTx" where x is the printer port number.
    "Making an OS is about breaking the ridiculous rules of the current OSes so you can make your own ridiculous rules which will soon be broken." Sho

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_________ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about // Perl, MATLAB, Ruby, PL/SQL, R, PHP, Scratch, Visual Basic, C, Visual Basic .NET, Swift, Objective-C, C#, JavaScript, Java, Assembly, Python, Go, Delphi, C++ ABAP, Lisp, VBScript, Ada, Julia, Scala, Bash, Logo, COBOL, Kotlin, Hack, Lua, Prolog, SAS, FoxPro, Transact-SQL, Rust, ML, Dart, Fortran, Clojure, F#, Crystal, D, Alice, Erlang, Apex, LabVIEW, Awk, Scheme // ______