Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

number convertion program

cristinecristine Member Posts: 13
Hi there! Can anyone send me an assembly program that converts the numeric input in decimal to hexadecimal, octal and binary. Input ranges from 0 to 65535. If the input is not within the range, the program should issue an "out of range" error message. The program should be able to filter the following invalid inputs:
1. null input
2. negative number input
3. real number input
4. negative real number input
5. alphabet input
The program should also include a "Do you want to try again?" loop.

***sample run

Enter a number: 15
Hexadecimal: 000F
Octal: 17
Binary: 0000 0000 0000 1111

Do you want to try again(Y/N)? N

thanks!

hoping for your immediate response
Cristine

Comments

• blipblip Member Posts: 756
    We don't do people's homework for them!
  • snbladersnblader Member Posts: 2
    I am at work right now (Im supposed to be creating web pages :) )but I do remember writing a program similar to that one a year or two ago. I will look when I get home. I will not have time to make it to your exact specs, I think there will just be one or two messages you will have to change.
    Aaron

• cristinecristine Member Posts: 13
    thanks aaron! that program will help, please send it to me as an email attachment, i'll be the one to make it to the exact specs, thanks! my email address is [email protected]

cristine
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

________ / http://forcoder.org / free video tutorials and ebooks about { C# Delphi Objective-C R JavaScript Assembly PL/SQL Scratch Visual Basic .NET MATLAB Java Ruby C++ Go Python PHP Perl C Swift Visual Basic Logo Fortran Rust Awk Crystal Julia FoxPro Scala Hack ABAP Lisp Prolog SAS Kotlin F# ML Alice D Clojure Transact-SQL Bash Dart Scheme COBOL LabVIEW Apex Lua VBScript Erlang Ada } _