Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Menus in TP7

fetowfetow Member Posts: 8
Hi,

I'm trying to do an implementation of DOS-like menus. I've got some idea of a few parts from the behavior, but it is not enough to build a code. Does anyone know a routine or a unit that cando that? Everything i've found was in windows programming, but I want it to a DOS application,

Thanks in advance,

Fbio Csar

Comments

• ManningManning Member Posts: 1,621
    : Hi,
    :
    : I'm trying to do an implementation of DOS-like menus. I've got some idea of a few parts from the behavior, but it is not enough to build a code. Does anyone know a routine or a unit that cando that? Everything i've found was in windows programming, but I want it to a DOS application,

http://www.la-soft.biz has a kit called Vision! that works with many different pascal compilers. It's very easy to work with too.
  • guitard00dguitard00d Member Posts: 1
    : : Hi,
    : :
    : : I'm trying to do an implementation of DOS-like menus. I've got some idea of a few parts from the behavior, but it is not enough to build a code. Does anyone know a routine or a unit that cando that? Everything i've found was in windows programming, but I want it to a DOS application,
    :
    : http://www.la-soft.biz has a kit called Vision! that works with many different pascal compilers. It's very easy to work with too.
    :

I've been running a counter that tracks how many times my Vision! kit has been downloaded since I first released it and there have been close to 6,000 downloads (which I find hard to believe). So, I'm trying to get a feel for how many people are actively using it. If there are a fair amount of people using it, I'd be willing to update it. The main things I want to add to it is support for screen resolutions greater than 80x25 and to add Linux support to it. I'd also be interested in finding out what features other people would like to see added to it.

If anyone here has any ideas as to whether or not this kit is actively in use by a moderate number of people, please let me know so I can make a decision as to whether or not it's worth the time to update this kit.