Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

the bgi

terupterup Member Posts: 18
1. Wich path shall I put if the Bgi folder is in the same directory whit the executable? The executable uses the graphics (graph.tpu)
2. Can I make an executable so that it doesn`t needet to take the Bgi folder with me? Please give me an example if there is some how. Thanks.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2004-3-11 5:31:9[/red][/b][hr]
    : 1. Wich path shall I put if the Bgi folder is in the same directory whit the executable? The executable uses the graphics (graph.tpu)
    : 2. Can I make an executable so that it doesn`t needet to take the Bgi folder with me? Please give me an example if there is some how. Thanks.
    :
    The BGI files must be in a path, which can be found by the executable. I always included them in the exe's directory.
    You can compile the BGI files into the exe. For this you first need to change the BGI file into an object file using the BGI2BIN (or perhaps BGI2OBJ I'm not sure) utility (included in the BIN directory). Then you can link that file with the $L directive to the exe. The BGI2BIN and $L are explained in the help files.