Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How do you do this

JohnQ1999JohnQ1999 Member Posts: 31
Write a program and function for the following. The program will prompt and let the user fill up a 4 x 4 matrix of integers. Call the function called ZEROS that will use this 4 x 4 matrix to determine the number of zeroes that are present. The function will return this number of zeros to a variable. Back in main, the program will print out the labeled variable.

Comments

• Griz803Griz803 Member Posts: 100
    : Write a program and function for the following. The program will prompt and let the user fill up a 4 x 4 matrix of integers. Call the function called ZEROS that will use this 4 x 4 matrix to determine the number of zeroes that are present. The function will return this number of zeros to a variable. Back in main, the program will print out the labeled variable.
    :
    :
    Well, what part of that do you need help with? I'm not going to write the code and hand it to you. I'd suggest searching out material on the following:
    multi-dimensional arrays
    search functions
    accumulators (or counters)
    Next, I'd recommend taking a stab at it. You might try to do just a 4 element single array and then expand it to a 4 by 4 two dimensional. I hope these suggestions get you unfrozen. If you have specific problems later, post again with code in the code tags, please.