Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Change Language

sad.boysad.boy Member Posts: 90
Is There way we could writeln something in another language? like arabic or persian
like:
[code]writeln('سلام');[/code]
and change language when the program is runnig and when user types something ,its typed in persian !

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : Is There way we could writeln something in another language? like arabic or persian
    : like:
    : [code]writeln('سلام');[/code]
    : and change language when the program is runnig and when user types something ,its typed in persian !
    :
    If the DOS version supports the characters then, it is easy. Otherwise, you need to define a new ASCII set and create the characters your self. This is quite difficult to do, because the ASCII set is hard-coded into the kernel. I only know the theory of how to do it, but cannot help you with the implementation.
  • Phat NatPhat Nat Member Posts: 757
    : Is There way we could writeln something in another language? like arabic or persian
    : like:
    : [code]writeln('سلام');[/code]
    : and change language when the program is runnig and when user types something ,its typed in persian !
    :

I have some code at home that allows you to change each of the 256 characters in the DOS font. You could create the characters or find a font that has them.

Just checked then net & came across this, check it out:
    ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/screen/apeaus20.zip

• sad.boysad.boy Member Posts: 90
    : : Is There way we could writeln something in another language? like arabic or persian
    : : like:
    : : [code]writeln('سلام');[/code]
    : : and change language when the program is runnig and when user types something ,its typed in persian !
    : :
    :
    : I have some code at home that allows you to change each of the 256 characters in the DOS font. You could create the characters or find a font that has them.
    :
    : Just checked then net & came across this, check it out:
    : ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/screen/apeaus20.zip
    :
    :

there are just to Exe files how can i use them?
  • Phat NatPhat Nat Member Posts: 757
    : : : Is There way we could writeln something in another language? like arabic or persian
    : : : like:
    : : : [code]writeln('سلام');[/code]
    : : : and change language when the program is runnig and when user types something ,its typed in persian !
    : : :
    : : I have some code at home that allows you to change each of the 256 characters in the DOS font. You could create the characters or find a font that has them.
    : : Just checked then net & came across this, check it out:
    : : ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/screen/apeaus20.zip
    :
    : there are just to Exe files how can i use them?
    :

I don't know. Read the instructions. I just found it, I haven't tried it. It said it would do different languages though.

Phat Nat

• sad.boysad.boy Member Posts: 90
    : : : : Is There way we could writeln something in another language? like arabic or persian
    : : : : like:
    : : : : [code]writeln('سلام');[/code]
    : : : : and change language when the program is runnig and when user types something ,its typed in persian !
    : : : :
    : : : I have some code at home that allows you to change each of the 256 characters in the DOS font. You could create the characters or find a font that has them.
    : : : Just checked then net & came across this, check it out:
    : : : ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/screen/apeaus20.zip
    ok Thanks Alot friend ;)
    : : there are just to Exe files how can i use them?
    :
    : I don't know. Read the instructions. I just found it, I haven't tried it. It said it would do different languages though.
    :
    : Phat Nat
    :
    :