A challenge for all VB programmers

Hello All,
I want to use Active Accessibility in my programs. I have made aprogram through which i made 2 projects in VB 6.0. from the form of one project i tried to click the button on the form of another project. Now the problem i am facing is that i am able to see the standard properties of that button(as described by windows) in my another form but when i try to see the properties that i assign to that button through 'Let / Get' I am not able to see that property. Can anybody tell me how to do that. Please this is really very much needed. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• : Hello All,
    : I want to use Active Accessibility in my programs. I have made aprogram through which i made 2 projects in VB 6.0. from the form of one project i tried to click the button on the form of another project. Now the problem i am facing is that i am able to see the standard properties of that button(as described by windows) in my another form but when i try to see the properties that i assign to that button through 'Let / Get' I am not able to see that property. Can anybody tell me how to do that. Please this is really very much needed. Thanks in advance.
    :
    Please help as soon as possible.
    has anyone never tried this?