Form Display and Printout Don't Agree

My picture box consists of a drawn grid and a plotted waveform. The complete form looks great on the monitor screen. But when I print out the display (using frmDisplayPanel.PrintForm), the form prints fine but the grid and waveform are skewed about 1/2 inch (up and to the left). I need to print the picture box and the drawn patterns on the same coordinates. Obviously, I'm missing something. Any ideas? Thanx.

bstottlemyer@juno.com

Comments

• : My picture box consists of a drawn grid and a plotted waveform. The complete form looks great on the monitor screen. But when I print out the display (using frmDisplayPanel.PrintForm), the form prints fine but the grid and waveform are skewed about 1/2 inch (up and to the left). I need to print the picture box and the drawn patterns on the same coordinates. Obviously, I'm missing something. Any ideas? Thanx.
    :
    : bstottlemyer@juno.com
    :
    :

Try using this code to print just the contents of the Picture Box.

Printer.PaintPicture Picture1.Picture

Replace 'Picture1' with the name of your Picture Box.
    You can also add extra perameters to specify Position and Sizing.

Regards Jomac.

• : : My picture box consists of a drawn grid and a plotted waveform. The complete form looks great on the monitor screen. But when I print out the display (using frmDisplayPanel.PrintForm), the form prints fine but the grid and waveform are skewed about 1/2 inch (up and to the left). I need to print the picture box and the drawn patterns on the same coordinates. Obviously, I'm missing something. Any ideas? Thanx.
    : :
    : : bstottlemyer@juno.com
    :
    :
    : Try using this code to print just the contents of the Picture Box.
    :
    : Printer.PaintPicture Picture1.Picture
    :
    : Replace 'Picture1' with the name of your Picture Box.
    : You can also add extra perameters to specify Position and Sizing.
    :
    : Regards Jomac.
    :
    : Sorry you need to add

Printer.EndDoc

to the code to start the printer.