Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

credit card payment

Hi, I am setting up a web site for a beginning artist, on this web site there is a section where people can make a donation to this person if they so choose. I was wondering if any could tell me how to make credit card donations a possibility and how to make the site secure for such an option. Can anybody point me in the direction of someone else who might know? Thanks.

Andrew

Comments

• melissa_may1melissa_may1 Member Posts: 937
    : Hi, I am setting up a web site for a beginning artist, on this web site there is a section where people can make a donation to this person if they so choose. I was wondering if any could tell me how to make credit card donations a possibility and how to make the site secure for such an option. Can anybody point me in the direction of someone else who might know? Thanks.
    :
    : Andrew
    :
    :

Hi!

the obvious place to start would be at the Web Hosting company you are using. Most have an option for "e-commerce", which would give you the ability to make credit card purchases.

If they don't, you'll need to find a new Web host. Just be sure to tell them what you want before signing up.

Good Luck!

Melissa