Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Entering text in an other frame

AnonymitYAnonymitY Member Posts: 13
For some project i am working on now, i have to enter txt in a txt field in another frame.....

This is because i have to log in to a page automaticly.
How can i do this, the page with the login form doenst have a name, and the names for the txt fields are:

the frame name is: "head"
login: "login_name"
pass: "login_password"

i didnt make the page with the login form, so it is not on the smae server.

PLZ help me..........

Hbuisman aka AnonymitY

Comments

• LooseCannonLooseCannon Member Posts: 3
    You don't need javascript for this, if I understand it correctly. All you have to do is set up a form in the frame with the same names as the form on the page you want to send the data to. Look up the source on the other page, find all the inputs, and check the form tag as well, make sure you get the right destination (make sure you get the whole url, right to the http://)

or if you already know the values you want to send,

(that form doesn't work, I just made those values up for the example)

: For some project i am working on now, i have to enter txt in a txt field in another frame.....
    :
    : This is because i have to log in to a page automaticly.
    : How can i do this, the page with the login form doenst have a name, and the names for the txt fields are:
    :
    :
    : the frame name is: "head"
    : login: "login_name"
    : pass: "login_password"
    :
    : i didnt make the page with the login form, so it is not on the smae server.
    :
    : PLZ help me..........
    :
    : Hbuisman aka AnonymitY

• AnonymitYAnonymitY Member Posts: 13
    TNX, ill try it, only if i get a "wrong refferer" error, i got a prob..

: You don't need javascript for this, if I understand it correctly. All you have to do is set up a form in the frame with the same names as the form on the page you want to send the data to. Look up the source on the other page, find all the inputs, and check the form tag as well, make sure you get the right destination (make sure you get the whole url, right to the http://)
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : or if you already know the values you want to send,
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : (that form doesn't work, I just made those values up for the example)
    :

Glory decays,
    but AnonymitY is eternal

• AnonymitYAnonymitY Member Posts: 13
    IT WORKS TNX MAN

Glory decays,
    but AnonymitY is eternal