Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

A link

AxysmAxysm Member Posts: 2
Hey

If you go to www.tv2.dk, you'll find in the top
of the page some menu's. There in danish so you probably
won't understand what it says, but that doesn't matter.
Anyway, when you roll your mouse over one of the menu topics,
a box made in css will appear. Then when you roll over one of the menu items the background of the turns to a different color and the a:hover is activated as long as you're holding the mouse over either the actual link(the text) or the background of the , and the background of the also functions as the link. Here's my problem: How do i make it so that the a:hover is activated when you move the mouse over the background as well, and make function as a link, like on www.tv2.dk?

Please help!

Martin, Denmark

Comments

• AxysmAxysm Member Posts: 2
    I forgot to mention, that i have already worked out the change of color for the background.

• Secret_DoomSecret_Doom Member Posts: 116
    Hi there. That effect is sure very cool. I do use it in my page:
    batch.hpg.com.br

Here goes a sample:

BLA-BLA-BLA

I think you'll understand it. I hope it helps!

-- Secret_Doom --

[email protected]
    batch.hpg.com.br

: Hey
    :
    : If you go to www.tv2.dk, you'll find in the top
    : of the page some menu's. There in danish so you probably
    : won't understand what it says, but that doesn't matter.
    : Anyway, when you roll your mouse over one of the menu topics,
    : a box made in css will appear. Then when you roll over one of the menu items the background of the turns to a different color and the a:hover is activated as long as you're holding the mouse over either the actual link(the text) or the background of the , and the background of the also functions as the link. Here's my problem: How do i make it so that the a:hover is activated when you move the mouse over the background as well, and make function as a link, like on www.tv2.dk?
    :
    : Please help!
    :
    : Martin, Denmark
    :